I'll be leaving on Tuesday for school and it's my first year. I want to say thank you to some friends of mine. I might not be on here often because of my busy schedule so this is for friends on here also!
- You were there for me in my times of need and I was too. We managed to be friends this long that it amuses me. I promise to try and see ya when I come back.
- We have been through many laughs and giggles on our gaming adventures and talks. I am glad we are close and I will see you also when I come back.
- I'm going to miss the goofy things we did in class and all the jokes we made on Gardner! XD I love that you're weird and insane!
- Thanks for the quirky RPs and the college advice. You are a colorful person and remember that! Thanks for the drawings!
- I love you're crazy humor and smart ass comments on fb and thanks for keeping my head up when I was stressed. I hope things go well for you to!
- Thanks for more college advice and our controversial talks on the most taboo subjects. I hope we can finish our Mocha Chino RP! Good luck to your education!
- Despite the pain you have been through, I think you're an awesome individual and I'm looking forward to meeting you in TX! Don't stop being an otaco! Hetalia nerds for life!
- We are in a rough patch, but regardless you were the first person I came to being close on dA and thanks for those long conversations. Keep up the artwork and hope you have a good life.
Thank you guys so much! I actually cried while doing this, but it's worth it.